Terms and Conditions of Use and Disclaimer
Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions as at the time and date of your initial use of the site.
1. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
2. The Network for Surviving Stalking (“NSS”) reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. This site has been created only to give some general guidance and information to persons who are interested in the subject but the information should not be relied upon. The Network for Surviving Stalking do not intend any information to be a substitute for taking legal or other professional advice. You must take legal and if necessary other professional advice as you deem appropriate. The Network for Surviving Stalking will not be responsible for anything that may be done or not done as a result of any information or advice contained in this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the Network for Surviving Stalking are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the Network for Surviving Stalking be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. The Network for Surviving Stalking does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. The contents of this website are owned by and the copyright of Network for Surviving Stalking. You must not publish, broadcast, copy or use any of the contents (whether electronically or in any other form) without permission from the Network for Surviving Stalking. Nothing published on this site shall be construed as conferring any licence by the Network for Surviving Stalking to use any content.
7. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no changes are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may published on this site with the permission of copyright owners (who are not the have been Network for Surviving Stalking). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners
8. The Network for Surviving Stalking takes no responsibility for the content of external websites created or maintained by others. The Network for Surviving Stalking has no control over other websites to which there may be hypertext or other links and no responsibility can be accepted in relation to those sites.
9. Any communication or other information that you post on any area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions then you should terminate use of this site immediately.